Protect yourself from the inevitable George Floyd trial fallout. In this class you’ll learn:
- What distinguishes protestors from obstructive protestors from rioters from looters from arsonists, and how use-of-force law varies in defending against each of these
- How use-of-force legal issues vary if you’re defending against rioters when on foot, in a car, in a building, in your home
- Identifying critical decision points in defense of yourself, your family, and your property
- How the law allows (or forbids) you to defend your home, business, vehicles, pets, and more
- What “special provisions” are and how they change the way you defend your home
- The use of devices, dogs & ambushes in defense of property
- Plus MUCH MUCH More!!