Welcome to the Law of Self Defense News/Q&A Show for May 6, 2021!
SPONSORED BY CCW SAFE!
In today’s News/Q&A Show of May 6, 2021, we touched on the following topics:
• Derek Chauvin’s motion for a new trial
• Atlanta PD Officer Garrett Rolfe gets job back, shooting of Rayshaad Brooks
• Louisville diner points pistol at Antifa protestors
• Kim Gardner, prosecutor of McCloskeys in St. Louis, facing possible disbarment
• Using hand loaded ammo for defensive purposes
• Gun modifications (e.g., trigger) and legal consequences
• Gun modification legal issues in context of home defense
• Can carrying OC spray along with gun be used against you in court
• Ashli Babbitt shooting
Enjoy the show!
Two-Week Trial Membership JUST 99 CENTS! 200% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
And if you like this kind of content, consider trying out Law of Self Defense Membership for a mere 99 cents for two weeks–normal membership is only about a quarter a day! To learn more click the image or link below:
Until next time:
You carry a gun so you’re hard to kill.
Know the law so you’re hard to convict.
Attorney Andrew F. Branca
Law of Self Defense LLC
Law of Self Defense Platinum Protection Program
IMPORTANT: We encourage civil and reasoned debate among Members in the comments. That said, comments reflect the opinion (legal or otherwise) of those who authored them only, and no comment should be assumed to reflect the opinion of, or be assumed to be shared by, Attorney Andrew F. Branca, except those authored by Attorney Branca. Law of Self Defense LLC does not systemically moderate comments for legal correctness, and we suggest that all comments be viewed with an appropriately critical eye and a grain of salt.
Nothing in this content constitutes legal advice. Nothing in this content establishes an attorney-client relationship, nor confidentiality. If you are in immediate need of legal advice, retain a licensed, competent attorney in the relevant jurisdiction.
Law of Self Defense © 2021
All rights reserved.</strong