Welcome to this episode of our ONLY open-access content, our weekly News/Q&A Show. A transcript of the show is available at the Law of Self Defense Blog (http://lawofselfdefense.com/blog), with links to all relevant content mentioned.
In today’s News/Q&A Show for August 12, 2021 we touched on a broad range of questions submitted for the show, as well as questions submitted live, including:
- MO Governor Pardons Mark and Patricia McCloskey
- TX Court of Appeals Affirms Amber Guyger Conviction
- Increasing Legal Hazards of Even Lawful Citizen’s Arrest
Citizen’s arrest of man found rummaging through construction site pickup truck.
- Trial Updates: Ahmaud Arbery Case, Rittenhouse Case, shooting of Ma’Khia Bryant
- Defending against attacks by people wielding paintball guns?
- Defending against attacks where I risk of losing control of own gun?
- Defending against felony attacks where risk of deadly force not obvious?
- Can my training/qualifications be used against me in court?
Be sure to mark your calendar to never miss a News/Q&A Show–they air LIVE every Thursday, at 4PM ET of the Law of Self Defense Members Dashboard, our Facebook page, and video playback recordings are available on each of those platforms as well as on our YouTube channel.
Also, be aware that we are now making available the Law of Self Defense News/Q&A Show as an independent and FREE weekly podcast available on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeart, Stitcher, and many more podcast services. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS & FAMILY! Help us grow the Law of Self Defense Community!
Finally, I’d like to offer you a FREE copy of our best-selling book, “The Law of Self Defense: Principles”. This is a PRINT HARD COPY, not a PDF book. We cover the normal cost of the book, which is $24.95, and ask only that you cover the S&H of $8.95. You can get your own FREE copy and learn how to make yourself HARD TO CONVICT here: “The Law of Self Defense: Principles”.
You carry a gun so you’re hard to kill.
Know the law so you’re hard to convict!
Attorney Andrew F. Branca
Law of Self Defense LLC
Nothing in this content constitutes legal advice. Nothing in this content establishes an attorney-client relationship, nor confidentiality. If you are in immediate need of legal advice, retain a licensed, competent attorney in the relevant jurisdiction.
Law of Self Defense LLC © 2021
All rights reserved.
May not be reproduced in any form.