This week’s Law of Self Defense Show is a Q&A episode, in which we address selected questions and scenarios submitted for our consideration by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions we address this week include:
- “Using handgun to fight way to long gun, in context of home defense.”
- “Instructor liability for conduct of student; different for NRA vs. own course content?”
- “Threat of deadly force to detain burglars of someone else’s home.”
- “Liability to folks in adjacent dwellings for rounds fired in self-defense.”
- “What makes someone an expert? What should I mention, or not, in court?”
Finally, we announce a 50% off sale on our Law of Self Defense LEVEL 1 state-specific DVD and online courses for the states of IL, AZ, LA, NM, and DE—save about $50, but ONLY THROUGH THIS WEDNESDAY, February 13.
You can find this week’s Law of Self Defense Show at lawofselfdefense.com/blog.
Remember: You carry a gun so you’re hard to kill. Know the law so you’re hard to convict.
Attorney Andrew F. Branca
Law of Self Defense LLC