Concealed Carry Fundamentals DVD
Do you have friends or family who need to learn firearm safety and basics but aren't prepared to pay for a class at the local range?
Are you a beginner who is looking for the most important safety and handling instruction?
Before you commit to an in person class do you want a jump start?
Are you hesitant to let a local “expert” try to teach you how to hold your gun?
- Do you have friends or family who need to learn firearm safety and basics but aren't prepared to pay for a class at the local range?
- Are you a beginner who is looking for the most important safety and handling instruction?
- Before you commit to an in person class do you want a jump start?
- Are you hesitant to let a local “expert” try to teach you how to hold your gun?
Taking a class at the range can be difficult. You have to give up a full day or more, buy expensive ammunition, and hope you can hear the instructor over all the noise. While on-range live training is an important part of any firearm educational journey it may not be the best next step for you or for a member of your family.
That is why we built this DVD. This “course” includes all the core instruction generally provided in a concealed carry class without having to leave the house. This is ideal for anyone who wants to ensure their own instructor didn't leave out anything important, get a good refresher, include a spouse or other family members in the educational journey, or as a gift for someone who recently became a gun owner.
- Handguns & Ammunition Basics like the differences between revolvers and semi-automatic handguns
- The anatomy of a bullets and round as well as the difference between full metal jackets & hollow points
- The basics of reloading your own ammunition
- Considerations in selecting a weapon to purchase and carry concealed
- Safety Fundamentals and the Primary Safety Rules
- How to Properly inspect a weapon to make sure it is unloaded
- Children and Firearm Safety
- Proper Safety Gear & Firearm Storage
- Dealing with Public Gun Ranges & Stores
- Basic Handling including proper firearm grip and stances
- Recognizing and clearing common malfunctions
- Concealed Carry fundamentals, techniques, & holsters
- Concealed Carry Apparel & Lifestyle
- Understanding Private Property Rights and Gun Free Zones
- Traveling – State Laws / Airplanes
- Firearm and CCW Reciprocity
- Dealing with Traffic Stops & Other Confrontations with Law Enforcement
- How to maximize ongoing training & practice
- How Often Should You Train?
- How to train using lower caliber or laser training weapons
- Tips for Range Training for Self Defense
- How to master a defensive mindset
- Home Defense Fundamentals
- Shooting Aftermath
- Buying & Selling Firearms, Ammunition, & Accessories
- Industry Organizations & Resources