LIVE CLASSES – Don’t Delay: Get Your “Legal Body Armor” Today!
Build A Legally-Sound Self-Defense Strategy Customized for YOU
The value presented by the Law of Self Defense Class is considerable. Over the course of ~6 hours, and at a fraction of the cost of consulting one-on-one with a lawyer, you will learn how to build a legally-sound self-defense strategy that will:
- Minimize your vulnerability to prosecution and civil suit.
- Prepare you to win BOTH the physical AND the legal battles.
- Account for not just the letter of the law but also how it’s actually applied actual courts and prosecutors to actual people.
- Recognize what a prosecutor MUST prove in order to defeat your self-defense claim.
- “Armor yourself” against the most common legal vulnerabilities.
- Bolster your claim when defending others, and account for the strict limits on defending property.
- Learn what “Stand-Your-Ground,” the “Castle Doctrine,” “Presumptions of Reasonableness” and “Self-defense Immunity” REALLY mean . . . and what they DO NOT mean.
- Say the right thing to 911, the first responders, and the investigative officers (pro-tip: each interaction is VERY different).
Scroll to the bottom of this page for a detailed class syllabus.
Interested in hosting a Law of Self Defense Class?
It costs hosts nothing, and in fact most make a few hundred dollars. Click here for more information.
Get our complete list of upcoming seminars, sorted chronologically, by clicking here
We currently have state-specific classes scheduled in the following states (click state of interest):
More states are scheduled all the time! Register for our occasional newsletter to keep informed on newly scheduled classes!
Choose Your State of Interest Below:
Detailed class syllabus: