You carry a gun so you’re hard to kill. Know the law so you’re hard to convict.
Buy now and get:
- 60% Off List Price
- Low Cost Shipping
- A 60 Day Risk-Free Moneyback Guarantee
You know that the world isn’t always nice, so you take care to protect yourself and your family. Whether it be that sturdy shotgun in your safe or the pepper spray you give your daughter, you do what you need to make sure your loved ones are secure.
But if you’re like most people, your preparations are dangerously incomplete.
It’s the equally important battle that looms after any defense encounter: the legal system.
Consider the following TRUE story…
A Sad Story (And a Warning)
One night Marcus went to a party with his girlfriend, Rebecca. Walking in they saw a raucous crowd surrounding a guy pinning someone down. Never one to just watch a man get beat up, Marcus intervened and the guy backed off, letting go of his captive. Unfortunately, he and his buddies began threatening Marcus instead. Trying to avoid further conflict, Marcus quickly walked away.
In the confusion he had lost track of Rebecca, so he went to their car to wait for her to come out. Unbeknownst to him, two of the guy’s buddies followed him and hit him from behind, knocking him to the ground. Forced to defend himself, Marcus killed one and wounded the other.
Fortunately for Marcus, he survived his encounter. Unfortunately, he was not as good at protecting himself against the legal system. Three harrowing years later, Marcus’ manslaughter and felonious assault convictions were upheld and he was sentenced to 15 years of prison.
Avoid Marcus’ fate. Mr. Branca’s book will show you how to maneuver your way through the justice system, avoiding that harrowing multi-year process of arrest, trial, conviction, sentencing, and appeals.
$49.95 Now only $19.95!
Perfect for those who want to know the right thing to do, every time
Even Vice President Joe Biden had exactly the wrong idea when he advised the public to “shoot through the door.” That’s a great way to end up in jail for a long time. Don’t make a huge mistake because your friends (or leaders!) give you bad advice. With this book you’ll be confident you know:
- Not just the laws of every state, but how the courts have interpreted those laws.
- The myths of self defense that many people believe but will get you in big trouble.
- The hard-to-see “cliff edge” where people inadvertently lose the right to even claim they were defending themselves.
- How to put a spotlight on gray areas of the law that, if left dark, leaves your future to the mercy of the judge.
Note: This book is NOT designed for people to find a way to behave criminally and get away with it. It shows you the right response to dangerous situations and what could happen if you make the wrong decisions, or worse, behave illegally. It is not a get-out-of-jail-free card.
Mr Branca’s book is imperative to walking away unscathed. Luckily, learning how to accomplish this is anything but tedious.
- Learning about the law can be worse than painful. Mr Branca’s “plain talk” analysis makes the laws easy to understand, not just for lawyers.
- The book is stock full of fascinating, if sometimes heart wrenching, true-life examples of real people acting in defense of themselves and their families, and the legal outcomes.
- There is no boring extras. If it’s not pertinent to the legal “rules of engagement,” it’s not there.
- While your state is thoroughly covered, information on each state is tabled to separate areas so skipping the states you will never go to is easy.
The Brains Behind the Book
Andrew F. Branca, Esq., is the foremost expert in U.S. self defense law across all 50 states, whose expertise has been used by the the Wall Street Journal, the Chicago Tribune, NPR, numerous other media organizations, as well as many private, state and federal agencies. He is a Massachusetts lawyer, Life Member of the National Rifle Association (NRA), and Adjunct Instructor on the Law of Self Defense at the SigSauer Academy in Epping, NH. He regularly lectures and speaks throughout the country on how to protect yourself against both an attack and the legal machine after.
Andrew is a multi-division Master-class competitor in IDPA and an NRA-certified firearms instructor. He holds or has held concealed carry permits for Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine, Pennsylvania, Florida, Utah, Virginia, and other states.
NEWLY AVAILABLE SALE: Get Your Copy for 60% Off
Order NOW and we’ll give you a whopping 60% off!
We raised the price already, but it’s not too late — we’ll raise it again, so don’t wait. Get it now, before this great discount goes away.
60 Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the Law of Self Defense after 60 Days simply return the book and we’ll refund your money, no questions asked. – that’s how confident we are that you’ll find this book both fascinating and informative.
Get the Law of Self Defense by hitting the following button and keep you and your family safe and protected.