Top 10 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About Self-Defense Law" DVD
LEARN THE PRACTICAL LESSONS YOUR CCW CLASS DIDN'T TEACH YOU ABOUT THE LAW, BUT SHOULD HAVE.
This DVD provides about an hour’s worth of insights into important facets of self-defense law virtually never covered in a typical CCW or self-defense class.
As always, Attorney Andrew Branca translates the legalese concepts into plain and actionable English in a fun and entertaining way.
What You Will Learn
- The Calculated Risks of Death and Imprisonment
- Good and Bad Sources of Legal Information
- Statutes Can Be Dangerous
- It Isn't Always The Law That Decides Cases
- Self-Defense Requires You to “Admit to the Crime”
- Prosecutors’ Drive to Win Is Our Opportunity
- There is No Absolute Truth in a Self-Defense Case
- Conviction or Acquittal Relies on Story-telling
- Good News, You Don’t Have to Prove Self-Defense
- Why the Word “Oops” Is Dangerous