This week’s Law of Self Defense Show is a Q&A episode, in which we address selected questions and scenarios submitted for our consideration by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions we address this week include:
1. “Using a handgun to fight way to long gun, in context of home defense.”
2. “Instructor liability for conduct of student; different for NRA vs. own course content?”
3. “Threat of deadly force to detain burglars of someone else’s home.”
4. “Liability to folks in adjacent dwellings for rounds fired in self-defense.”
5. “What makes someone an expert? What should I mention, or not, in court?”
Finally, we announce a 50% off sale on our Law of Self Defense LEVEL 1 state-specific DVD and online courses for the states of IL, AZ, LA, NM, and DE—save about $50, but ONLY THROUGH THIS WEDNESDAY, February 13.
You can find this week’s Law of Self Defense Show at lawofselfdefense.com/blog.
Remember: You carry a gun so you’re hard to kill. Know the law so you’re hard to convict.
Attorney Andrew F. Branca
Law of Self Defense LLC