HOST A CLASS
HOST A SEMINAR AND GET YOUR STUDENTS THE BEST LEGAL EDUCATION IN TOWN
You are at this page to learn more about hosting a class with Andrew Branca. Congratulations! Hosting Andrew is a great way to build your business, help your students be responsible gun owners, and even make a little pocket change along the way (most hosts earn a few hundred dollars per class in revenue share).
Wondering what students think of Law of Self Defense classes? Click here to see student feedback of recent classes.
You can also see/hear Andrew in his many media appearances by clicking here.
Law of Self Defense Needs You!
There are millions of gun owners in America, most of which know little to nothing of the law surrounding their right to bear arms. But Andrew can’t spread the word by himself, he needs people who are part of your gun community, with an established customer base, that can spread the word of Andrew’s classes and provide a home for him to teach. If that sounds like you, you’re in the right place!
Growth at No Cost to You–In Fact, You MAKE Money
There’s a huge benefit to hosting Andrew, apart from doing the right thing and getting your customers educated on self defense law. By partnering with us and hosting Andrew, you align your company’s brand with the absolute highest quality legal education available, grow your business through promotions we send to our customers located near you, and even get paid a percent of the class profits.
How does it Work?
- First, let us know you’re interested. Just click the APPLY button below, fill in the requested information, and we’re off to the races!
- We will contact you to discuss the details of the event, confirm your information, and choose a date.
- Your event then be listed on our website where we fulfill all orders. No need to call in your IT guy to set up a full commerce system. We’ve got you covered.
- We will market your event on our website through email blasts, social media, and more. You will market your event (with support from us) to your customer base.
- Andrew will come for the day(s) of the event(s), teach, and we will mail you a check for your revenue share.
- Afterwards, we will follow up with both you and the event attendees for feedback on how things went, what we could change, and whether to schedule another event!